Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,823 ($4,036) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)