Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,645 ($4,804) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)