Cost of living in Ithaca, New York, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,502 ($5,037) in Ithaca, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)