Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,026 (R$ 8,477) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)