Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,309 prices entered by 1,178 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,161 (9,789TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)