Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.015 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,089 (11,912TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)