Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20534 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,366 (E£ 55,353) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)