Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20503 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,885 (E£ 53,091) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)