Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03180 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,332 (₨230,578) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)