Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03492 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,486 (₨214,400) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)