Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,776 (₨221,489) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)