Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03508 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,453 (₨212,491) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)