Cost of living comparison between İskenderun, Turkey and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,389 (8,933TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)