Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06188 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,126 (руб 147,484) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)