Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.190 AED / JOD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,861 (Dinar 3,056) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)