Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.184 AED / JOD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,173 (Dinar 2,541) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)