Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.193 AED / JOD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,688 (Dinar 3,599) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)