Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,501 (S/. 10,141) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)