Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.099 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,098 (S/. 11,921) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (28 minutes ago)