Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,596 (S/. 10,249) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)