Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,825 (S/. 9,532) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)