Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.130 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,719 (S/. 9,489) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (42 minutes ago)