Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.475 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,942 (£4,680) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)