Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.884 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,004 (RM9,056) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (43 minutes ago)