Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.170 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,307 (R$ 6,247) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)