Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.140 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,115 (R$ 6,239) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)