Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.006 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,692 (R$ 8,640) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)