Cost of living comparison between Inverness, United Kingdom and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.625 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Inverness (United Kingdom) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,032 (£3,034) in Inverness to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)