Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,170 (€3,083) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)