Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.165 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,664 (€5,201) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)