Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,483 (€3,735) in Ingolstadt.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)