Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05693 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,667 (₨117,106) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)