Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05682 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,865 (₨138,415) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)