Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 572 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,249 ($5,513) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr350 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $4,574 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.21 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)