Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,091 ($5,743) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (42 minutes ago)