Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.172 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,224 (R$ 12,132) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)