Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01026 AED / NGN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,638 (2,206,682 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)