Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01141 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,357 (1,346,411 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (37 minutes ago)