Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01170 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,585 (1,161,366 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)