Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01166 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,333 (971,959 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chiang Rai costs 40 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bhopal costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)