Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.406 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,178 (€4,806) in Ilmenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)