Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.955 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,265 (€3,606) in Ilmenau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)