Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03233 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,026 (¥495,637) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 474 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)