Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03365 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,210 (¥481,710) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (33 minutes ago)