Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03439 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,378 (¥563,511) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)