Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03220 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,514 (¥512,837) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (25 minutes ago)