Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01470 AED / YER
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,353 (840,538 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gweru costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (about 1 hour ago)