Cost of living in Ibb, Yemen compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01469 AED / YER
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibb (Yemen) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,911 (1,014,710 ﷼) in Ibb.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)