Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,820 ($2,674) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)