Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,842 (COL$7,099,579) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)