Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01026 AED / NGN *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,459 (1,117,014 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)