Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 828 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03515 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 76% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 2,963 (₨84,299) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)