Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 762 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03443 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (Pakistan) is 77% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 3,990 (₨115,888) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 70,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)