Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20403 AED / EGP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,102 (E£ 25,005) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)