Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.500 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,541 (Q19,063) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)