Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48749 AED / GTQ
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,651 (Q23,899) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (43 minutes ago)