Cost of living comparison between Huancayo, Peru and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,385 (S/. 8,627) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)