Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,838 (S/. 9,587) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (41 minutes ago)