Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.134 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,225 (S/. 9,016) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)