Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11988 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,463 (103,963 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)