Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11249 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,361 (136,557 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (38 minutes ago)