Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11109 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,489 (121,422 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)