Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11252 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,600 (120,874 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)