Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10672 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,181 (142,246 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)