Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11871 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,748 (115,810 NT$) in Hsinchu City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)