Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 AED / BYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,754 (25,918,723 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)