Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.765 AED / BYN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,326 (4,150 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)