Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.864 AED / BYN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 61% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,001 (3,755 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)