Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.893 AED / BYN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,771 (4,104 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 8,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)