Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05410 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,285 (₨245,589) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)