Cost of living comparison between Honolulu, Hawaii, United States and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,537 ($5,047) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (33 minutes ago)