Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47537 AED / SBD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,330 (44,870 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (37 minutes ago)