Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47388 AED / SBD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,528 (39,098 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)