Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46661 AED / SBD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,106 (47,375 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pune costs ₨38 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)