Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46952 AED / SBD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,212 (45,178 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元230,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (44 minutes ago)