Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,748 prices entered by 350 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47033 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 42% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,063 (HK$57,540) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)