Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,735 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47018 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 64% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 32,787 (HK$69,734) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)