Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,997 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47043 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 57% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,500 (HK$49,955) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)