Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46787 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 49% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,882 (HK$57,457) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)