Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,671 prices entered by 312 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47320 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 52% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,942 (HK$40,029) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)