Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,058 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46963 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 58% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,683 (HK$50,430) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)