Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,694 prices entered by 362 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46794 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 48% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,147 (HK$53,739) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)