Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47243 AED / HKD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 60% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,062 (HK$42,465) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)