Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.576 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,344 (元23,169) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)