Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,708 (元16,324) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poznan costs 60,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)