Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,939 (元19,714) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)