Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,493 (元23,346) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)