Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,712 (元21,269) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (17 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (18 minutes ago)