Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,266 (AU$8,467) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)