Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.906 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,024 (AU$8,268) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$126 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.99 (about 1 hour ago)