Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.776 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,783 (AU$6,767) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (33 minutes ago)