Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.914 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,082 (AU$7,578) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)