Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,529 (AU$5,273) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)