Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.831 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,475 (AU$8,292) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)