Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.647 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,922 (AU$8,283) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Caen costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 3 hours ago)