Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.672 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,571 (AU$8,821) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)