Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,667 (41,416,546 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)