Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,567 (52,972,462 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 1,100,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $462,325 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Durban costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)