Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 790 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,196 (71,041,582 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)