Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,175 (56,755,816 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)