Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,197 (69,235,962 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)