Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05729 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,751 (₨152,753) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Glasgow costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)