Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05400 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,724 (₨217,106) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)