Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03263 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,196 (¥649,579) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)