Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03367 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,419 (¥636,190) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (28 minutes ago)