Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03411 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,396 (¥744,449) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)