Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03300 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,750 (¥507,643) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)