Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03267 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,693 (¥633,382) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (39 minutes ago)