Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03300 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,950 (¥604,560) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (41 minutes ago)