Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 82% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,363 (26,217 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)