Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.019 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 68% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,607 (28,071 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)