Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,653 (28,788 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)