Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,730 (28,670 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)