Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 83% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 29,304 (28,024 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (31 minutes ago)