Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 AED / ILS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 71% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 32,097 (31,853 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)