Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.275 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,614 (€3,418) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (41 minutes ago)