Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,177 (€2,295) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)