Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,803 (€2,450) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)