Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,426 (元26,961) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (43 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)