Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.192 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,790 (€5,198) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)