Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 970 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,738 (€5,079) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)