Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,150 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.292 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,929 (€4,643) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)