Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.152 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,593 (€5,442) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)