Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.164 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,400 (€5,860) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)